Do you want to lose the fear of driving? Do not hesitate any longer, at Residential Driving School we know how to help you.
You are not alone, there are many more people in your same situation. So much so that it is estimated that 4% of Spaniards suffer from amaxophobia, and 33% of the population with a driving license.
According to recent studies financed by large vehicle manufacturers, almost half of amaxophobics are women between 30 and 40 years old.
DO YOU HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT IF YOU REALLY SUFFER FROM AMAXOPHOBIA?
Try a free first class at a Residential Driving School with our team of specialized professionals, led by our psychologist Minaya Benavente, collegiate number B-1456. Our team will guide you on the most appropriate action measures based on your needs, without any commitment.
WHAT SYMPTOMS MAY I EXPERIENCE?
Although this can vary greatly from person to person, some of the symptoms that may be experienced are:
– Tachycardia when thinking that I have to drive
– Uncontrolled tremors
– Severe headaches
WHAT SITUATIONS ARE MOST STRESSING AND WHY?
- Circulation in tunnels: the fear of not finding an exit if something happens as it is a closed space.
- Incorporation to other roads: perception of high speed of other vehicles. The sensations can be more intense when there are several lanes.
- Driving on bridges: fear of losing control of the vehicle and falling into the void.
- Parking lots: anxiety about parking well and quickly.
- Pressure for not wanting to disturb and hinder the traffic of those who come after.
WHAT IS OUR FORM OF TREATMENT?
In Residential Driving School we combine the intervention between a team of highly specialized psychologists in this field and highly experienced road training teachers. One of the objectives pursued is that the person increases their confidence at the wheel and is able to function in everyday life situations with the vehicle.
In the first place, an evaluation will be carried out on which are the factors that have affected the beginning and maintenance of the problem, to later go on to training in coping skills, anxiety control, restructuring of irrational ideas about situations of the traffic…
Likewise, progressively and in coordination with the psychologist, the person will be exposed to situations of anxiety by applying the techniques learned previously with the teacher.
Don’t wait any longer, overcome your fears and never depend on anyone again.